Australian Satellite communications Pty Ltd (ASC) provides a wide range of satellite communications solutions throughout Australia and surrounding regions.
Since its establishment in 1985, ASC has steadily grown to become recognised in the industry as a leading satellite communications service provider, system integrator and supplier of satellite communications equipment in Australia.
Why do customers choose ASC?
- A long and proven history and experience in the Satellite Communications Industry since 1985.
- A company that is able to respond quickly to customer needs and tailor solutions to meet customer needs as opposed to larger companies that are less responsive and flexible.
- Experienced cross-trained and multi-disciplined personnel for the installation of remote satellite and IT equipment reducing the need for multiple parties on site.
- Specialised systems integrators who offer a turnkey solution from concept through to completion followed by an unprecedented level of ongoing support.
- An understanding and adaptability for different remote working environments with an ongoing commitment to OHS requirements.
- Ability to work closely with the client and key stakeholders to ensure smooth project implementation using our proven Technical and Project Management knowledge and experience.
- ASC own and operate their own iDirect VSAT Hubs which means less reliance on third party providers.
- Focus on business grade services for corporate and government customers.
- Enviable track record of solutions provision for high profile clientele.
- Tailor made turnkey solutions to suit all customers requirements.
- ‘One stop shop’ for all commercial satellite communication needs.
- VSAT solutions cater for expansion and allow the users to make incremental increases to its network.