Raven (ASC Signal)
Raven UK recently acquired the DTH/VSAT and Skyware divisions of ASC Signal Corporation. This includes the range of TVRO and VSAT antennas up to 2.4 m and the low powered RF Transceivers previously manufactured by ASC Signal. These antennas were originally manufactured by ChannelMaster prior to being acquired by Andrew Corporation who then split off this section of the business to become ASC Signal. The VSAT and TVRO antennas are still manufactured in the same facility as originally by ChannelMaster. These ChannelMaster (now Raven) antennas have been widely recognised as the best value for money VSAT antennas in the market up to 2.4 m diameter.
Raven offers the broadest product line in the VSAT Satellite antenna industry including, Receive only and RX/TX systems and a range from 0.75 m to 2.4 m VSAT antennas. Raven has type approved antennas for Intelsat, Asiasat, Eutelsat and many other international satellite platforms.
ASC is the Australian distributor of these antennas originally ChannelMaster and now Raven. Australian Satellite Communications has supplied and installed many thousand of the VSAT antennas over many years and all technical staff well trained to install, service and repair antennas from 0.75 cm to 2.4 m.
Product Data Sheets
- 1.0 m RxTx Ku-Band Class1 Antenna
- 1.2 m RxTx Ku-Band Class1 Antenna
- 1.2 m RxTx Ku-Band Class2 Antenna
- 1.8 m RxTx Ku-Band Class1 Antenna
- 1.8 m RxTx Ku-Band Class3 Antenna
- 1.8 m RxTx C-Band Class3 Circullar Antenna
- 1.8 m RxTx C-Band Class3 Linear Antenna
- 2.4 m RxTx Ku-Band Class3 Antenna
- 2.4 m RxTx C-Band Class3 Antenna
- C-Band Circullar Pol RxTx Feed
- C-Band CoPol RxTx Feed
- C-Band CrossPol RxTx Feed
- Ku-Band Rx Only Feed